Wellington Home & Garden Show
Gorgeous Home Improvements Made Easy
The Wellington Home & Garden Show is packed with all the ideas and information that you need to make transforming your house or garden a breeze. Be thrilled by the variety, amazed by the innovations and impressed by the expert advice. Save with massive show-only specials, preview the hottest trends, enter the draw to win a fabulous show prize, source accessories for a new look, listen to free daily seminars, or simply turn up and prepare to be inspired. Better still, it’s all under the one roof and there’s loads of parking!
Highlights from the recent Show:
- Over 220 exhibitors showcasing the latest trends & innovations to beautify your home
- Massive show-only specials
- Feature garden by internationally renowned landscape designers, Kluge LuuTomes Design
- Landscaping Seminar by Leon Kluge of Kluge LuuTomes Design
- The Hits BIG SPENDER prize draw – be in to win the $35,000 home prize, including a custom-designed kitchen package valued at $25,000 from Palazzo Kitchens & Appliances; Resene paint,wallpaper and/or curtains; plus home wall insulation from Insulmax!
- Landscaping, gardening, spa pools, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, bedding, windows & doors, outdoor furniture, lighting, solar solutions & much, much more
- Resene interior design feature by last year’s winner of the Interior Design Competition, Debra DeLorenzo
- Newstalk ZB Best Stand competition result:Palazzo Kitchens & Appliances was the winner of the inaugural ‘Newstalk ZB Best Stand’ competition, where the exhibitor with the most exceptional stand wins a $6,000 advertising package from Newstalk ZB. All exhibitors are automatically entered, the competition will run annually and is judged by Newstalk ZB. Exhibitors, start planning your stand for next year!
- Free daily seminars by industry experts on landscaping, kitchens, bathrooms, solar power & choosing colour
- Garden products/services & outdoor living
Free Daily Seminars – Fri, Sat & Sun (in the Pavilion Bar at the show entry/exit)
Fri, Sat & Sun 10.30 Creating a Look That Works: Resene Colour Expert, Resene
Fri, Sat & Sun 11.30 Achieving Your Dream Kitchen: John Wilson, Kitchen Studio
Fri, Sat & Sun 12.30 Painting with Plants: Landscaping seminar by Leon Kluge, Kluge LuuTomes Design
Fri, Sat & Sun 1.30 Bathroom Renovations Made Easy: Kevin Cox, Bathroom Direct
Fri, Sat & Sun 2.30 The A to Z of Kitchens: Plan - Build - Enjoy: Debra DeLorenzo, One Ranfurly Ltd
Fri, Sat & Sun 3.30 Slash Your Power Bill with Solar: Geoff Phillips, New Zealand Solar Wellington
Our Big Spender winner, Mary Godber(in the middle) being presented her winning voucher by Sandra Banks of Palazzo Kitchens and Guy Parsons of Hits.
Mary Godber was the delighted winner of our fabulous $35,000 show prize, which comprised a $25,000 custom-designed kitchen package from Palazzo Kitchens & Appliances, $5,000 worth of Resene vouchers and $5,000 worth of wall insulation from Insulmax. All Mary had to do to go into the draw was enter her contact details on arrival at the show.
Palazzo Kitchens & Appliances - a fabulous custom-designed kitchen, including European appliances and Granite bench, valued at $25,000. The winner can find inspiration in Wellington’s largest kitchen show room, displaying the most comprehensive and affordable range of German and European products to achieve that dream kitchen. The kitchen package comprises…
- A German kitchen, custom-designed for the winner and supplied by Palazzo to the value of $14,000
- Granite Bench supplied by Bramco Granite & Marble Ltd to the value of $5,000
- European appliance package supplied by Omega to the value of $6,000 which includes a Pyrolytic Oven, 60cm hob, fully integrated dishwasher, Rangehood.
Resene – quality paint, wallpaper and/or curtains
Insulmax - home wall insulation for warmer, drier surroundings
Keen to exhibit?Click here
If you're interested in
exhibiting at one of
Looking for something?Find a Business
Sign up to our newsletter and receive reminders about the next show and exclusive VIP offersSign Up