Event Exhibitor Info
Hawke's Bay Better Home & Living Show
21 - 23 MAY 2021
Pettigrew Green Arena
280 Gloucester St, Taradale
Before the Show:
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Email Shiree to let her know how many badges you need for the staff on your stand (Cut off date 19 April 2021). If you have indicated how many badges you need on your contract then you are already sorted! Also let Shiree know if you need more than 20 complimentary passes (up to a maximum of 40) or whether you would prefer online tickets emailed to you.
Edit your details on your directory list. All exhibitors have a complimentary directory listing on our website. Please take the time to update your details, add some images and a short bio about your company. (See the box on the log in page - one back arrow back from this page!)
- Power: We supply 10amps – if you require more please contact Empire Electrical 09 526 1977. Please bring extension cords & a multi box. All electrical equipment plugged in at the show must display a current electrical test tag. Do you need to hire Spotlights? Book these with Shiree for $32 + gst each.
- Plan your stand!
- Organise your show staff
- Plan your “Show Special” (Visitors consistently tell us that they go to the show to find specials that they can't get in a store or online)
- Arrange your insurance for your goods at the show
- Any exhibitor offering tastings of alcoholic beverages or sales of alcohol must obtain their own liquor licence in advance of the show. We strongly encourage any Food sellers to check with the Napier City Council to ensure you have all of the appropriate paperwork required for selling food at the show. This is your own responsibility.
IN THE DOWNLOADS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE YOU WILL FIND:
- The Discount Voucher for your customers can be accessed in the Downloads box. Simply insert your business name and send to your database.
- Jade Promotions & Events Show Health & Safety Manual
- Better Home & Living Show logo - feel free to use this in your promotions for the show
- Exhibition Hire Services equipment order form
Please “Like” and “Follow”our Facebook page so your Facebook friends will be kept up to date with any pre-show promotion and updates
Add Blerter and Covid tracing information here
- Please collect your badges from the registration desk before you start your build up of your stand. We do not post your badges out to you. Badges must be worn by all staff working on your stand during the set up and for the duration of the Show.
- Pack in and Pack out times - see the box at the top of the page for times. Important Sunday pack out notice: It is imperative that all sites are packed up on Sunday evening. All gear to be couriered needs to be moved into the Green Room or to the river side of the venue with proper wrapping and labelling. Pick ups must be scheduled for before 12pm on Monday. All gear left at venue after this time will be left outside in the weather. All gas cylinders will need to be taken away Sunday night.
- Deliveries can be made to the Pettigrew Green Arena during set up hours (Thursday, 20th May) 8am to 5pm. One of your staff must be present to sign for the receipt of the delivery. The address for deliveries is: Pettigrew Green Arena, 480 Gloucester St, Taradale.
- WiFi - limited wifi will be available free of charge & suitable for checking emails, etc. but if your stand set up relies on a stable internet connection, then we recommend bringing your own hotspot
- No children allowed on site during build up or breakdown – during this time the venue is a building site.
- Pack in & Pack Out = Only closed toed shoes on site – no open toe shoes
- Please take special care of the floor and the walls and ensure you have a suitable means of transporting heavy goods to your stand. PLEASE NOTE that any damage you cause will be your responsibility and must be reported immediately.
- Please let us know if you plan to use gas cylinders or water on your stand
- All exhibitors MUST wear High Vis vests during build up and break down. If you arrive without a high vis vest you will need to buy one from the show office for $15.
- Exhibitor car parking during the show will be signposted and available adjacent to the Arena. Please leave the main carpark for the visitors to the show. The parking is alongside the venue at the student village left hand side when facing the front of the venue. (EIT Student Villas carpark)
- Partitioning is included for all stands (except in the Better Outdoors Section) and is fabric covered, velcro receptive and 2.3 metres high. ALL partitions will be black (unless you have requested an alternative). Limited amounts of other colours are available at an extra cost and must be pre-ordered from Karen at Jade. Phone 06 280 5191 to arrange any variation on your panels. Please note - tables and chairs are NOT included.
- Flooring: Carpet is provided in the Main Hall. Please ensure that all tape, nails, screws etc are cleaned up around your stand.
- Exhibitor Lounge: there will be an “Exhibitor Only Lounge” open from Thursday – Sunday upstairs on the mezzanine floor. There will be complimentary tea, coffee and milo provided. There will also be a variety of food available to purchase at cafes and at foodsellers operating on Show days. There is also a Subway situated within the Arena.
- A cash out eftpos facility will operate in the ticket box at show entry
Rubbish and Recycling: Skip bins and cardboard recycling bins are located in the rear carpark along the riverside. All cardboard boxes must be flattened and contents removed.
JADE PROMOTIONS & EVENTS CONTACTS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES
Show Sales Representative: Jaime Leitch email@example.com (any questions directly relating to your stand) Direct dial 06 280 5197
Show Director – Josh Shanley (questions at the show) firstname.lastname@example.org 027 557 2953
Payments – Karen Woods email@example.com
Badges and Complimentary passes – Shiree Darroch Ph: 06 281 2099
Logistics– Jenny McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing – Emily Shanley email@example.com
General enquiries: please phone 06 280 5191 and you will be directed to the person that can answer your question.
We look forward to working with you in 2021 and wish you a very successful Hawke's Bay Better Home & Living Show.
The Jade Promotions and Events Team