Event Exhibitor Info
North Shore Home & Garden Show
6, 7, 8 November 2020
Eventfinda Stadium (North Shore Events Centre)
Welcome to the North Shore Home & Garden Show Exhibitor Private Page. Thank you for booking to exhibit with us at this year's show on the 6th, 7th and 8th November at the Eventfinda Stadium (formerly North Shore Events Centre). The Stadium is still going through a name change at present so most of our marketing will still call the Stadium "North Shore Events Centre" until all the road signage has been updated.
Before the Show:
What you need to do:
- Order the show badges for the staff on your stand by emailing Jaime. firstname.lastname@example.org (Cut off date 9th October) If you have indicated how many badges you need on your contract then you are already sorted!
- Power: We supply 10amps – if you require more please contact Empire Electrical 09 526 1977. Please bring extension cords & a multi box. All electrical equipment plugged in at the show must display a current electrical test tag.
- Plan your stand!
- Organise your show staff
- Consider your marketing plan to promote your presence at the show
- Plan your “Show Special” (Visitors consistently tell us that they go to the show to find specials that they can't get in a store or online)
- Arrange your insurance for your goods at the show
- Book your accommodation
- Email Jaime on email@example.com if you need more than 20 complimentary tickets (up to a maximum of 40) Cut off date 9th October 2020
- Any exhibitor offering tastings of alcoholic beverages or sales of alcohol must obtain their own liquor licence in advance of the show. We strongly encourage any Food sellers to check with the Auckland City Council to ensure you have all of the appropriate paperwork required for selling food at the show. This is your own responsibility.
- Edit your details on your directory listing. All exhibitors have a complimentary directory listing on our website. Please take the time to update your details, add some images and a short bio about your company. (See the box on the log in page - one back arrow back from this page!)
- We have implemented a mobile app called Blerter to provide you with a direct method of communication to the Jade Promotions & Events Staff during the show. Importantly it provides the event with a way of communicating critical messages back to you and the rest of our crew at once via a push notification. There will be more information coming, but in the meantime, download the app on your smartphone. The show will not be available on the app until the Monday pre show.
IN THE DOWNLOADS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE YOU WILL FIND:
- The Discount Voucher for your customers can be accessed in the Downloads box. Simply insert your business name and send to your database.
- Jade Promotions & Events Show Health & Safety Manual
- North Shore Home and Garden Show Poster: You are welcome to print this poster to display or distribute or upload it to your Facebook page. It prints as an A4 size poster.
- Home & Garden Show logo - feel free to use this in your promotions for the show
- Exhibition Hire Services equipment order form
- How to edit your directory listing
- Sports Floor Loading limits for the NSEC
Please “Like” and “Follow”our Facebook page and then your Facebook friends will be kept up to date with any pre-show promotion and updates
- Please collect your badges from the registration desk before you start your build up of your stand. (These are not posted to you)
- Deliveries can be made to the Stadium during set up hours (Wednesday, 4th November from noon to 5pm and Thursday, 5th November from 8am - 7pm). One of your staff must be present to sign for the receipt of the delivery. The address for deliveries is: Eventfinda Stadium (formerly North Shore Events Centre), off Porana Road, Glenfield, Auckland.
- WiFi - will be available free of charge & suitable for checking emails, etc. but if your stand set up relies on a stable internet connection (or is outside), then we recommend bringing your own hotspot. You will be provided with a log in and password at registration.
- No children allowed on site during build up or breakdown – during this time the venue is a building site.
- Pack in & Pack Out = Only closed toed shoes on site – no open toe shoes
- Please take special care of the floor and the walls and ensure you have a suitable means of transporting heavy goods to your stand. PLEASE NOTE that any damage you cause will be your responsibility and must be reported immediately.
- The Stadium have recently upgraded the foyer area and have asked that NO HEAVY EQUIPMENT or trolleys be taken through the foyer. The entrance at the Western end and through the Green Room will be available for pack in and out.
- All exhibitors MUST wear High Vis vests during build up and break down. If you arrive without a high vis vest you will need to buy one from the show office for $15.
- Car parking please listen to the directions from the car park attendants and leave the parks close to the building entrance for the visitors to the show
- Security: Active from 8am Wednesday, 4th November until noon Monday, 9th November – except during the hours that the Show is open to the public. To enhance show security we recommend that one of your staff members be onsite before the Show opens at 10am until after the public have left at show closing each day.
- Partitioning is provided for all stands (except garden rate stands) and is fabric covered, velcro receptive and 2.3 metres high. ALL partitions will be black (unless you have requested an alternative). Limited amounts of other colours are available at an extra cost and must be pre-ordered from Karen at Jade. Phone 06 280 5191 to arrange any variation on your panels.
- Flooring: Carpet is provided in the Main Hall and Fairway Lodge but not on the Mezzanine. Please ensure that all tape, nails, screws etc are cleaned up around your stand. All outside stands are on asphalt.
JADE PROMOTIONS & EVENTS CONTACT details
North Shore Show Sales Manager Katrina Campbell (any questions directly relating to your stand) 06 281 2098
Show Director – Josh Shanley (questions at the show) 027 557 2953
Payments – Karen Woods Ph: 06 280 5191
Badges and Complimentary passes - Jaime Leitch Ph: 06 280 5197
Logistics– Jenny McMillan Ph: 06 280 5198
Marketing – Emily Shanley Ph 06 2805196
General enquiries: please phone 06 877 6474 and you will be directed to the person that can answer your question.
We look forward to working with you in 2020 and wish you a very successful North Shore Home & Garden Show.
The Jade Promotions and Events Team